Now there is a faster, easier, and more economical way to install O-rings onto components and assemblies in lower volume applications. O-rings are manually loaded into a magazine and then automatically placed onto a two-stage installation mandrel. The operator places the component into the mandrel and, with a light push, installs the O-ring on the part.
- Compact, Lightweight, Benchtop Mounted Machine
- Increases Production Rate – cycles up to 45 times per minute
- Eliminates rolling or twisting of O-rings
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Accommodates O-rings ranging from .150” to 1.00”*
*Dependent upon the ratio of cross section to outside diameter and the stretch requirement.
- Dimensions: 18.25” L x 11” W x 18.5” H (Dimensions may
vary depending on the application.)
- Requires 90 psi air supply. No electric power needed.
- Quick-change installation heads and magazines for multiple applications.